Sunday, January 22, 2012

Music to Start An Epic Journey With


AKA- THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD PLAYLIST

Wonders Never Cease - Morcheeba
Walk Like an Egyptian - The Bangles
The Glory of Love - Newfound Glory
Over the Falls - Primus
Far Far Away - Slade
Hanging Around - The Stranglers
Come Out Fighting - The Vandals
Fallin' Apart - All-American Rejects
Looking for a Wall - Smash Mouth
Big Boss Man - The Animals
Canyon Girl - Fruit Bats
Dig Yourself Deep - The Undertones
Lights - Styx
Mountain Man - Crash Kings
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) - The Proclaimers

Like it?  You want it?  Listen to it:

Seven Wonders of the World by Annelise Montone on Grooveshark

1 comment:

  1. I must say I am loving your blog, and I plan on listening to all of the playlists. But the last song, I must say it made me really happy to hear since I first heard it on the road trip episode of How I Met Your Mother. Thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete